Batemans Bay BMX Club is located on the corner of George Bass Drive and Calga Crescent, Batehaven. We are just up from the Batemans Bay High School. We are an enthusiastic and family oriented club who love to see our riders having fun on bikes! We have fantastic qualified Coaches and Officials to ensure the best for your rider! Please feel free to call 0416 036 820 for more information.
Wednesday - Coaching for Sprockets and Age Class riders - 4:00pm until dusk (Winter) ($5 per rider)
Thursday - Mini Wheelers - 3:30pm-4:00pm (Winter) ($2 per rider)
Thursday - Gates Practice - 4:00pm until dusk (Winter) ($3 per rider)
Saturday - Racing - 2:00pm. Sign On for racing is from 1:00pm to 1:30pm.
Racing is $7 per rider or capped at $20 per family.
Our regular volunteers are usually at the track from 12pm on Saturday's to get the track ready for racing so please feel free to head to the track to help set up and prep the track. All volunteers are greatly appreciated!
Full protective clothing - helmets, gloves, long pants, long sleeved top and enclosed shoes are required for Coaching Sessions, Gates Sessions and Racing.
New members of all ages, as well as visitors from other clubs, both NSW and interstate, are always welcome!
BMX Mini Wheelers is an introductory level where riders develop balance, gross motor skills and independence to begin riding a bike. Riders will be able to develop skills that allows their progression in the sport to become seamless as they progress on to the more traditional BMX bike. With this class both boys and girls can ride their Balance Bike on a set course, as long as your little person can walk they can ride a Balance Bike and join in on the fun of BMX Mini Wheelers.
For more information please go to our Contact Us page or find us on Facebook or Instagram - Batemans Bay BMX Club.
Alternatively you may Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BATEMANS BAY BMX TRACK
* The BMX track is open to the general public during the day. HELMETS ARE COMPULSORY, protective clothing such as gloves, long pants, long sleeved top are highly recommended.
* The BMX track will be closed during the abovementioned hours for Coaching Sessions, Gates Sessions and Racing. BMXA licensed riders only. Only those taking part in the above training should be using the track.
* The BMX track will also be closed on Saturdays for Club racing from 12pm until racing has ended. Only BMXA licensed riders are to take part in racing and all riders must Sign On at 1pm for racing to start from 2pm.
* The track should not be used after sunset.
* The toilets are locked unless the track is under the control of the Club. There are other facilities nearby at Corrigans Beach.
* PLEASE do not drive or park cars on or within the track areas.
* PLEASE do not ride motor bikes or use remote control cars on the track. There is a remote control car track located at Hanging Rock.
* PLEASE do not ride the track when wet.
* If track maintenance is being done the Track will be closed to the public.
* While the track is a Council owned facility, it is maintained by the Batemans Bay BMX Club at our cost. Please help us by taking your rubbish home or using the bins in the car park area and not riding anything but BMXs and MTBs on the track.